Saturday, June 13, 2009

How do i get my email account for yahoo to go into my btinternet mail account .?

I belong to a yahoo group and have to sign out of my bt email account and sign into yahoo to look at the group site for members only how can i combine the two when yahoo and bt are now one

How do i get my email account for yahoo to go into my btinternet mail account .?
I'm not familiar with btinternet, but it's easy to change the email address for your Yahoo! Groups account.





Just go to the groups homepage. At the top of the page will be listed your member name, email and 'Edit Membership'. Click on that link and you can change your subscription to any email address you choose.
Reply:You can set one email to forward to the other. It's in the options section. You may require Yahoo! Plus to have this option, but I think maybe you don't. Go to your Yahoo! Mail account and check the options for the ability to forward and then put in your bt account. All your Yahoo! emails will be forwarded to the bt account and you'll only have to check one now.


No comments:

Post a Comment