Sunday, June 7, 2009

I have two accounts with yahoo one has yahoo at the end of email and one has btinternet both are run by yahoo?

I would like to combine both of the emails so i don't have to keep signing in and out of yahoo . Can i have my yahoo mail sent to my Internet address automatically .Can anyone help

I have two accounts with yahoo one has yahoo at the end of email and one has btinternet both are run by yahoo?
Hi Mandy !





What you're after is fairly easy to set up...





Go to your yahoo ! Mail home page - look to the top right of the screen - you'll see a tab marked Options (next to Help)





Click the down arrow and select Mail Options.





To the left of the new screen you'll see a list including 'POP %26amp; Forwarding' - click that...





Click where the blue 'Set up' text is on the next screen...





When the new window opens, Tick the forwarding box - enter the new email address and click Save





Hey presto - you're done !


No comments:

Post a Comment