Saturday, June 13, 2009

I need to change my email address from yahoo to btinternet.my Mac laptop seems reluctant to help with this.?

all my email goes to btinternet but i cannot bring this on screen on my Mac Powerbook laptop. i have to use my son,s pc to read it . i just keep getting yahoo which is labourious and time consuming by comparison to btinternet.


i am new to computing and i seem to waste hours attempting simple things.

I need to change my email address from yahoo to btinternet.my Mac laptop seems reluctant to help with this.?
Hi Frank...you'll need to download Firefox for Mac in order to access your btinternet Yahoo account. The Safari browser isn't always compatible with the few websites out there as of yet.





Here's the direct link to download Firefox for Mac: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
Reply:mac computer sucks..... use better brand


No comments:

Post a Comment