Saturday, June 13, 2009

I cannot find my other email mharietta@btinternet.com?

Hi, since I joined yahoo I cannot find my other email address mharietta@btinternet.com can anyone help me to find it I have very important emails posted in this account I have tried to get this email account many times to no avail


Thank you


Me

I cannot find my other email mharietta@btinternet.com?
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/





Click on the mail option, (which is on the right handside). It will give you email signing on bit. If you look on there, there is an option for forgotten password. Disable your pop up blocker. Click on forgotten password. Fill in your details of the lost account, as they ask on the popup window. It will then reset your password. You should then have access to that account again.
Reply:maybe report this to btinternet or maybe you spelled wrongly


No comments:

Post a Comment