Sunday, June 7, 2009

If I log into btinternet email 5 cookies appear. I have a spam problem and need to know if any are malicous.?

For each cookie the website is listed as .yahoo.com and their names are


F,T,B,PH,Y


For T and Y the value is longer that about 100 characters.


Is there a chance that they could be causing me to be sending spam emails without my knowledge? or could they be a symptom of some other problem causing this in my computer (Mac OS X 10.4.7 with Browser Camino 1.0.1)

If I log into btinternet email 5 cookies appear. I have a spam problem and need to know if any are malicous.?
cookies are used to track your visits to web sites some of which you may want others not.





By changing security settings in TOOLS/INTERNET options you can be asked each time a web site wants to drop a cookie and confirm each time, or give global rights to 1 or more web sites. You can CLEAR all existing cookies in the same tools folder but may delete some you needed.





There are some useful articles in this link about the way cookies can not be good


http://www.spam-solution.net/sitemap.php


No comments:

Post a Comment