Saturday, June 13, 2009

How do i retrieve an email that has disapeared from my yahoo / btinternet account inbox ? i am sure i didnt de

I had a look at my inbox via the net to delete some unwanted oversize files. Noticed an email i had been waiting for from somebody emailing me for the first time ( large jpegs) but when i closed down to download via outlook express.....and its disapeared from the face of cyber space ! HELP! please!

How do i retrieve an email that has disapeared from my yahoo / btinternet account inbox ? i am sure i didnt de
If you didn't delete it from your Yahoo E mail account it is possible it is in the area marked trash.I thought E Mail disappeared and found it in the trash bin.If not look in your documents you may have downloaded the item and it was moved to your documents.


No comments:

Post a Comment