Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's happened to my btinternet email. I haven't been able to get in for 20 hours.?

Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. Suggested cures range from Update Adobe Flash Player and Javascript to clear IE7 cache, cookies, and browsing history. Different things seem to work for different people. It's causing attachments to not show, 999 errors where it won't let you do a particular action and some people cannot send receive delete or move mail. It's not just Vista either it's happening to some of us on XP. I have been advised to use this site to view my mail, www.mail2web.com if all else fails go back to classic mail via this link. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s... click yes when asked do you want to opt out. Hope this helps.

What's happened to my btinternet email. I haven't been able to get in for 20 hours.?
I am having problems too and it is very frustrating as I need to contact people. I was advised to clear my cache but this process just would not finish and the message 'this programme is not responding' kept showing. I did System Restore and had to go through a new password performance for Yahoo - haven't a clue why but that is Yahoo for you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment